Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Room's Done!!

I finally got finished organizing my scrap area. Here are some pictures. I'll also post some of the rest of the room after I finish getting rid of the trash that's in there. (The garage has alot of trash waiting to go out right now.)
This is a picture of the whole area.

Here are the 2 JetMax cubes to the left of my desk. On the top I have my carousel with my ATGs, scissors, Xacto, and other adhesives.  In the top cube, I have my MS Scoring Board, my paper trimmer, a small file with some papers for the Israel scrapbook I need to get started on, 8x8 and some notes about the trips I'm scrapping.  In the small shelves I have my flowers in the top. Under that are my MS glitters, and the third shelf has some small stacks. The 4 shelf cube on the bottom has paper scraps and 8 1/2x11 solid cardstock.

This is the paper cart under my desk. It holds all of my 12x12 pattern paper and stacks.
  My workspace! I have my inks, ribbons, light, and Gypsy on the desktop (along with my ptouch for now). Above that is my JetMax magnet board with eyelets and brads.
  Here is my Expression with cutting mats and my non-stick craft sheet hanging behind it on the wall).  Underneath that are 2 binders with Cricut handbook pages and my cutting guide.  The 4 drawers: 1. Cricut tools, cords (for my Gypsy), Cricut markers, Cri-Kit pens. 2. Dew drops and rhinestones. 3. Paper towels. The 4th drawer is empty.  Under there is 12x12 cardstock: 1st 2 have regular solid cardstock. Third is Bazzil (stocked up when M's had it on clearance). Last one is glitter and shimmer, and some projects I'm working on.

Left side of the shelves: Cuttlebug and supplies, wood mounted stamps, unmounted stamps in the pink photo box, Stickles, blank cards, embossing powders that has been left over from using colored inks.
Upper shelf: Seasonal supplies, vinyl, extra inserts for the ink storage, empty jars and bins, my Xyron 500 and X.

Right side:  Bic Mark-It markers, punches, iPod in player (gotta have music while I work), small drawers with decorative scissors, glue gun, and distressing supplies, scrapbooks I'm working on and supplies for that in the pink bin.
Upper shelf: stickers, photo boxes with Israel pictures and mementos, unused road trip photos, and random photos from growing up (that one's my mom's).

Top shelf: Cricut, Cuttlebug, and OttLite boxes, empty photo boxes and jars, and behind that are my Cricut cartridges in their boxes. I have a small plastic box up there for my seasonal and solutions carts.

I also had to include a picture of the papsan that I can finally use to relax!
Hope you enjoyed the little tour.

8 comments:

  1. Very nice organizing! It looks like you have everything right at your fingertips, which must make things easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wall shelves, a great idea that i can use. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so easy to get our craft areas cluttered up. Yours seems really well organized. Thanks for sharing your ideas!

    Victoria craftingwithmygirls dot blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my look how organized your space is!
    I've posted mine but I'm still organizing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely organized! I love the blue color on your walls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice room. The color looks really soothing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the comments ladies! The aqua color was actually done almost 4 years ago when I took over a second bedroom (in my parents' house), and I just made part of it into a scraproom. I've done really well with keeping it organized, even in the few weeks since these pictures were taken. It still looks exactly the same, and I have gotten really good at putting everything back in its place once I'm done with it.

    ReplyDelete