Saturday, January 8, 2011

Michael's Sale!!

I went to Michael's this morning, and spent a whopping $68 on all this stuff!!
Here are some AMAZING sale prices:
The clear stamps were on sale for $5.99. The glitter tray and brush were also regular price, but I used a coupon on the tray. The Stickles (the 1oz packs from Christmas) were on clearance for $3.59, the snowflake stamp was $2.69, the 8 1/2 x 11 red wasn't on sale ($3.99), the brown was $0.99, Christmas stack was $2.99. The black Archival Ink wasn't on sale, but again, I used a coupon. The flowers were 50% off so they were $2.49, and the cartridges were $9.99 each. I got Wild Card, Animal Kingdom, and Old West. I've been looking for Old West for a really long time and have had trouble finding it when it was on sale. Just figured I would share since I got it all for less than the regular price of one of the carts!

No comments:

Post a Comment