Wednesday, January 12, 2011

More shopping!!

Ok, so my spending ban REALLY hasn't worked yet... Here's more stuff that I bought between Saturday and Tuesday.
I went looking for a few cartridges at Michael's... I found Stamped, ZooBalloo, and Locker Talk.  Went into Joann's for the Immortal Love Premium Stack and ended up with that one, the Immortal Love solid cardstock, the new Dots, Stripes, and Plaids 12x12 premium, and the small solid cardstock of that line. The Metallic 8x8 and small Hippie Chick were on clearance for like $3 each, so I had to pick up some of that... I also picked up some sparkly embossing powders, a few Easter stamps (since I don't have any), some pink 8 1/2x11 cardstock, one of the new MS Valentine's punches, a new Sizzix Valentine's folders set, and a stamp with a really cute saying for some everyday cards... "If you're feeling blue, try painting yourself a different color" from a young child. I love the stamps with those quotes, they are so precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment