Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas for My Mom's Work

As I mentioned when I posted my pumpkin cupcakes, my mom works at an assisted living.  Every year around Christmas they have TONS of volunteer groups come in, so this year I made her some thank you cards so she doesn't have to send boring, plain ones from the dollar store.

Every year my mom also gives her boss and the head nurse a special gift.  She has always made chocolates, so last year her boss got a chocolate sleigh with cookies and peppermint bark, so this year I made her a cake that has a white tree on it. I used a sugar cone for the tree and cut the snowflakes on my Cricut Cake Mini.
The head nurse just started this spring, so we gave her a cake with a chocolate sleigh with peppermint bark on top.  These are each one layer chocolate and one layer of yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment