Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy birthday to me!

My birthday was last Tuesday, and my mom finally gave me my Cricut Cake Mini that she asked me about back in February. Since work was crazy last week leading into spring break I didn't have a chance to play with it, and I didn't want to make a cake over the weekend since Passover started last night. But I REALLY couldn't bring myself to wait another week to try it out, so I made Passover brownies and decorated them since I don't have any Passover cake recipes that taste good. Here's a picture of the brownies. I used Wilton fondant since it doesn't have corn syrup. I know it isn't much, but it's a start, and I'm sure I'll get much better. I decided I also need to take a Wilton cake decorating class so I know some other techniques and stuff so I can get better.
Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment