Monday, December 27, 2010

Some updates

Last week, I won a set of Cri-Kits from Creations with Christina. I haven't had a chance to try them out yet, but I can't wait until I do. Since it's winter break this week, and it's the Annual Elfa Sale at the Container Store, I'm going to venture out either later today (after the roads are a little more clear) or tomorrow to pick up my new scraproom system. I will finally have an organized place to create! That will be so great because I went from my dining room table (actually, my parents' dining room table) to my spare bedroom where there's nowhere to work. I'll still be in that room, but I'll have a whole wall of workspace and storage space. My goal is to put all of my supplies on that one wall. I'll post some before and after pictures once I'm finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment