Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Moving the Scraproom... It's a Love/Hate Kinda Thing

Until last weekend, I used my dining room (well, my parents' dining room) as a scraproom. (Hey, it's ok, my mom used it too!) Well, they decided they wanted a dining room again, so I had to move the scraproom to my spare bedroom. That room is also a guest room and a storage room/lounge for me. Right now, my scrap stuff is ALL over the place. I'm using an entertainment center for my E and storing almost everything, but it's REALLY small and has very little storage space. I also have a small desk and a trunk in there. I have paper on the floor in piles at the moment (except my solid cardstock- that's in Cropper Hoppers in a section of the desk). I'm thinking of getting rid of the entertainment center and installing an Elfa unit from The Container Store, but I'm trying to wait until after Christmas when I was told all the Elfa stuff will be 25-30% off. That's the only way I'll be able to afford it... I'm just not sure I can wait that long. Until then, I guess I'll be working on planning where everything will go and ways to store it all on the shelves when I get them... I'm going crazy with it the way it is right now though!! I don't want to wait a month and a half for my new storage/crafting space!

No comments:

Post a Comment